The type of foundation you need may vary.
We provide excellent service, quality work and many options to choose from and all at affordable prices. Whether you want a slab or a crawl space fondation, our concrete professionals will work with you to design and pour the right concrete foundation for your project.
Crawl space foundations consists of cinder blocks around the perimeter that are rooted beneath the ground and columns that support floor joints under the floor. These columns could be made of metal, concrete, or wood.
When it comes to concrete foundations, you should carefully decide what kind of foundation you need and want. A crawl space foundation could potentially be a better option for you.
Here are some benefits of a crawl space foundation:
- Better with certain soils
- Works well with a sloped lot
- Preferable in areas prone to earthquakes
- Could be used as a storage area
- Termite inspection is easier and plumbing, wiring, and HVAC are more easily accessable
At Buchheit, our concrete experts will make sure you get the right concrete foundation for your project!